1. How can I place my order?
You can place your order right here on our website. We can also assist you by phone at (512) 999-8767.
2. Can you accommodate large orders?
3. Do you have set business hours?
Yes, we do. You can email or call us Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. We typically respond to any after-hours emails or calls the following business day.
4. Can you suggest a color for my event?
We’ll be more than happy to help! Give us a call and we can look at the color chart together to beautifully match your event.
5. Can I make changes after I place my order?
Yes, you have 24 hours from the time you place your order to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or make any changes. Because our cakes are custom-made for each customer, we are unable to make exceptions to this 24-hour rule.
6. How long will it take to make my cake?
Please allow 10–15 business days to complete your order (not including shipping). Large orders will take longer. Call us at (512) 999-8767 or send us a note at email@example.com for a time estimate.
7. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments through PayPal and most credit cards.
8. What is your return policy?
Our goal at Cakes that Sparkle is to completely satisfy our customers and make their shopping experience a pleasant one. We stand behind our cakes and guarantee that your cakes leave our facility in pristine condition. Because each cake is made to order, we are unable to provide exchanges or refunds after 24 hours from the time you placed the order.
9. Do you gift-wrap?
A cake this beautiful deserves a beautiful presentation. Your cake will be shipped to you packaged in a gorgeous gift box.
10. Can I include a gift note?
So sweet of you. Of course! You can write a gift message under notes at check out.
11. Do you offer a guarantee?
Yes, we guarantee your cake for one year under certain reasonable conditions. For example, when polishing your cake, if a crystal falls off and is lost, we will replace it at no charge. (Please keep the box the cake came in for this purpose). However, if the cake has been damaged beyond repair, we are not responsible. If you do send your cake back to us for a small repair, we ask that you pay for shipping and insurance since we are not responsible if it gets lost while not in our possession. We will pay the shipping and insurance when returning to you.
1. What kind of crystals do you use?
We work exclusively with Swarovski® crystals to ensure the greatest quality and design.
2. What glue is used to place the crystals?
We use CG 500-35 (A&B) two-component epoxy resin glue. It is a high-performance gluing system for Swarovski crystals exclusively distributed by Swarovski for professional use.
3. Can you make a cake with more than three tiers?
Yes. Simply call us at (512) 999-8767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your custom order, including number of tiers, pricing, and design.
4. What material are the cakes made of?
The cakes are highly polished acrylic to give it that glass-like look.
5. How do I care for my crystallized cakes?
- Swarovski® crystals are delicate materials. Avoid contact with hard objects that can scratch or chip the crystals.
- Polish your cakes carefully with a soft, lint-free cloth or wash them by hand with lukewarm water and a small amount of mild soap. After gently washing, dry with a soft, lint-free cloth to maximize brilliance. Do not soak your cakes in water.
- Avoid harsh, abrasive cleaning agents or glass or window cleaner.
- When handling your cakes, we recommend wearing cotton gloves to avoid fingerprints.
Shipping & Delivery Questions
1. Which shipping carriers do you use?
Our orders are shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS).
2. Which shipping options are available?
Priority (will arrive in 1-3 business days)
Priority Express (guaranteed overnight delivery)
International: All orders shipping internationally are subject to additional shipping charges based on taxes, tariffs and duties put into place by that country. Cakes That Sparkle, is not associated with these fees. All fees are to be paid for by the customer at time of delivery.
International Via Global Express Guarantee (1-3 business days)
Priority Mail Express (3-5 business days)
Priority Mail (6-10 business days)
3. When will my order arrive?
The arrival time depends on the shipping method you select: Priority Mail (1-3 business days), Priority Express (guaranteed overnight delivery), International via Global Express Guarantee (1-3 business days), Priority Mail Express (3-5 business days) or Priority Mail (6-10 business days).
Please note that the travel time is based on the date your order ships. When your order ships, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can track your package to view estimate arrival time.